cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Need some true shopper friends

Ca18panther
Rewards Hunter

I’m reaching out to the community and see how many of you want to be teammates and earn rewards. Here is my friend code https://ibotta.onelink.me/iUfE/8cc13c64?friend_code=iapelum

I’m having a hard time hitting certain bonuses and it would be nice to get some teammates who are on board to complete them.

Thank You

Labels (1)

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Need some true shopper friends

Dana
Deal Expert

1 your code is no good here we all use ibotta. 2 teammates only help with the money portion of the monthly bonuses you still have to meet the number of offers. 3 a motification went out in the beginning of july  that teammates aren't working. 4in the deals forum theres a pinned post december teammates it states they know its not working and to add your stuff there anyway and not to put up friends posts because it clogs up the feed. Please go find that post you can't miss it and add yourself there and delete this thank you

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

1 your code is no good here we all use ibotta. 2 teammates only help with the money portion of the monthly bonuses you still have to meet the number of offers. 3 a motification went out in the beginning of july  that teammates aren't working. 4in the deals forum theres a pinned post december teammates it states they know its not working and to add your stuff there anyway and not to put up friends posts because it clogs up the feed. Please go find that post you can't miss it and add yourself there and delete this thank you

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Jhudds777
Rewards Hunter

Jhudds777@gmail.com Send me a request by email 😀

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Alconjessica30
Rewards Hunter

You can add me. I’m a couponer and having hard time earning bonus too. Never knew about teams. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Jeaniedunmire
Rewards Hunter

No one will help with my bonuses and i get discouraged alot please add me i don't kno how

0 Likes