cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need team members please!!!!

Lilchubby4e
Rewards Hunter

I need team members please. I can't get any of my friends to join or they were already members before me so I can't get them on my team. I would really like to be able to get those team bonuses!!! I use this for my weekly shopping. Come join me!!!   lixjgjr is my referral code. Hope to see you on my team soon!!!! Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Need team members please!!!!

Dana
Deal Expert

Number 1 your referral code is no good here everyone here uses ibotta already. Number 2 your facebook friends that use ibotta are your teammates. Number 3 a notification went out in the beginning of July that teammates aren't working. Number 4 Scotty a admin of this page posted a november friend list and asked not to put up any friend request posts. Seach scotty yuou will see the post and you can add yourself there.

Re: Need team members please!!!!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Lilchubby4e   I think what @Dana means is... welcome to the community (insert Dana's info - see above).

PLEASE DONT RESPOND FURTHER IN THIS CHAIN - JUST USE THIS FOR INFO

The only benefit of "team members" is getting to the $ amount. For example, if you need 10 bonuses and $20 dollars, you still need to do the 10 bonuses on your own.  The $20 part you can combine with teammates when it is working.  I personally do not have teammates and plan to continue solo.

0 Likes