cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Neutrogena FAO

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Saipan  I went to 2 WM looking & using WM app! Don’t trust that the app is correct! I wandered up & down the aisles& found them… out of place

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Saipan  I also have a theory…. when I got the first time & got IR of $1.50& there were several, one day later they are FAO, they’re gone or moved or “hidden” that’s how I got my FAO.. I live in Florida & not too much need for cream for dry cracked hands…

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

Who knows, lot of players between employees and/or vendors. 

Yeah, that stuff is heavy duty. Put it next to my three varieties of Dove Cream Oil lotions, two Alba Botanica Very Emolient lotions, and Suave Advanced Therapy. I will have to mix into the rotation.

As far as your location and in sunnier environments, I am much to follow the philosophy presented here:

Screenshot_20211208-152027_Files by Google.jpg

 *from Blue Lizard package 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Saipan  Don’t forget the Eucerin& Aquaphor,.

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Expert

I didn't hit those promos. 

My everyday is Alba Botanica Very Emolient Herbal Healing. I got a 32oz a while back before all the promos started. 

Sunscreen, been using the Alba Botanica Hawaiian 45 and Kids purple tube 45. Like the kids a little better. Use to use the $4 Equate Kids cream orange screw top. 

Not much of a cleanser user, but have a pump of Alba Botanica Hawaiian that I use periodically. Got a backup after using a few times. 

0 Likes

saracul
Deal Sharer

Did this disappear for anyone else?  I could have sworn it was in my checked gallery this morning but when i went to Walmart to redeem, it was no longer there.  I thought offers had a count down when it was getting to expiring.  So confused.

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@sarecul , you have to “jump “ on these deals. Popular deals  go quickly.. it was in the gallery this morning, limits are set by retailers & Ibotta 

0 Likes

amyinoh
Core Shopper

Mines gone too. It did the same thing last night, but was back this morning. Idk if it will appear again tomorrow.

0 Likes