cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neutrogena offers galore

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

If you like Neutrogena products a bunch of offers were just released today! I know the offers  vary  by account so I won’t bother posting a detailed breakdown but I got soap at Kroger for a one dollar MM after the digital Kroger coupons and IR and then at CVS they were so many neutrogena offers that were stacking I think I ended up paying like a dollar at the end of the day for two additional Neutrogena products. Anyway if you like them this is a great deal if you have the Kroger digital coupons and all the CVS deals!

Also if you need an IR to finish your TC bonus I was shocked to see in Publix tonight that St Ives was only three dollars, so after Fetch and IR it made it $.25!  I finish the TC bonus but was too tempting not to pick up

0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Neutrogena offers galore

Nique
Rewards Advocate

Yes! Also coupons .com has printable coupons and app coupons.

I hope to get some good CRTs on Sunday. There are some products I would like to try. Right now I only have a 25% off.

Re: Neutrogena offers galore

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

I always feel like I have to walk out of CVS getting everything for free but was pretty psyched to spend a dollar or two for what I got tonight Since I can actually use the Neutrogena products!! Heaven knows I do not need any more free eyeliner or lipstick or lip balm…😂

0 Likes