cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never receive Pampers deal

Kathryn0803
Rewards Hunter

I have seen so many people sharing about the Pampers deal at Ibotta, however, I never received it. Really want to stock up the diapers for the expecting little one.

Tags (2)
8 Replies

Re: Never receive Pampers deal

mmoore01
Deal Expert

Unfortunately, not everyone gets the same rebate offers.

I don't buy Pampers, but I have NINE Pampers rebates, all at Walmart and other stores plus Huggies, Luvs and The Honest Company Club.  I don't know why I have so many.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Kathryn0803  Just a word of caution, I have seen people posting on other sites about "stacking" offers which is a big no-no.  Only select the offers that you are eligible for.  If you select offers you are NOT eligible for, Ibotta can and will lock your account permanently. 

Savingcraze
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY, what do you mean about only checking items you qualify for?

How is it possible to check items you don't purchase?

Can you give an example?

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Savingcraze  If the offer is good for a BAG and you buy a BAG, but the BOX offer also comes up, you are not supposed to claim both the BAG and BOX offer.  Ibotta can and will lock your account permanently.  I have seen postings (not here) for people getting free items (not necessarily diapers) by doing this.  

Savingcraze
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY, thank you. So you're saying if you buy ONE item and it pops up with multiple offers for the SAME ONE item, you should not claim more  items than you bought. So UNtick duplicates if they pop up.

You're NOT talking about "any" offers that go along with an item. 

Did I get it right!? Thanks again @FelskyNY. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Savingcraze  You got it - the "any offers" you can stack with regular Ibotta offers.  Often if you are on other sites, you'll see mentions of stacking Ibotta offers - just be aware - it can LOCK your Ibotta account permanently.  

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Expert

@FelskyNY 

Are you also talking about deals like Scotties or Core Bars?  These have been automatically pulling in multiple offers.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  Yes - similar to Scotties and Core.  But I saw someone saying (NOT HERE) that they bought a bag of pampers and got credited for a bag and box.  With that being said, their account was locked and they are still trying to get it unlocked.  So I wanted to put the warning out there.