cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW ALMAY OFFERS ON IBOTTA

FelskyNY
Deal Master

So I scanned the receipt from last week from CVS from the 3 Almay eyeshadows that I bought free and received $9 ($3x3) back. 

Another reason why you should save your receipts. 

Hope to do some Revlon today or tomorrow. 

10 Replies

Re: NEW ALMAY OFFERS ON IBOTTA

Nique
Deal Ambassador

Nice.

I am surprised the Revlon offers are still around. The expiration dates keep getting extended.

There are also L’Oreal offers.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Is anyone else getting oops that offer is not available on the revlon?

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY my revlons don't e en come up anymore..as in gone gone. I have the almay and loreal ones instead now tho.

Do you happen to know if CVS is doing EBs on the almay or loreal at all? I love almay because its hypoallergenic but is very over priced at CVS unless I can stack EBs and Ibotta on it.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2   I'm not sure because the website has $4 for spending $12 and $5 for spending $15

I honestly was looking more at the Revlon than at the Almay, so I ended up w/ 2 bags of candy.  I combined the free candy with a $1 off wyb 2 - so I think I paid .59 for 2, and then I gave up and went home. 

L'Oreal is also showing 2 values in EB  $7 wys $20 and  but then I also see $4 wys $15, so I'm not sure - sorry.

0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

Oh no worries. I'm feeling lazy waiting for rain to start and putting off going to cvs. When I go pickup the free candy I will take a gander. The only store coupon I have that would fit buying the almay is $3 off $15 cosmetics. I don't really need it right now tho so if I can't make it a smokin deal then is no biggie.

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY @Donna2 @Nique 

Revlon seems to be back again today after doing a reappearing/disappearing act yesterday.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mikosmama  I saw that too - I'm trying to figure out if I want to go OOP (because I have a 50% off and I don't want to waste it - hmmm

I had the dentist this morning, so I'm playing catch up..

DrMissy
Deal Sharer

CVS not included for revlon rebate (at least not for my acct).

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@DrMissy   Thanks for pointing that out - I missed it!😣

0 Likes