cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW ENGLAND COFFEE IBOTTA OFFER

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Collage 2021-12-03 19_15_29.jpg

There is a $3 Ibotta offer (and a .10 any coffee).  The cheapest I have found the coffee is at Stop and Shop for $4.99 and since I'm going to get my free Planet Oat Creamer, I figured I'd pick up some cheap-ish coffee.  They have a blueberry cobbler coffee that sounds interesting.

7 Replies

Re: NEW ENGLAND COFFEE IBOTTA OFFER

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY   I just saw that Blueberry Cobbler Coffee on Ibotta too! Mmmm! It’d make a great stocking stuffer gift  for my very, very New England (Mayflower descendant) Mom! Gotta get on the manufacturer’s website and see if they sell it out here in the Wild, Wild West!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki   Ibotta I just roll and use "PWI"/ or GC generally.

as for New England Coffee - I signed up for emails just in case they send coupons and they have some pretty interesting flavors.

https://www.newenglandcoffee.com/coffee-club-2/

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  I checked-and only an Air Force commissary has it. 😢 

How does PWI work? Maybe 🤔 that’s better than cashing to PP as I’ve been doing?

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

The bags were about $3.80 at my Walmart so I picked up two for $.80 each!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Shopgirl  $3.80 that's great - my Wm app is showing $5.48

@Tikiki  I guess it depends what store you are shopping at. 

Select Gift cards (formerly pay with Ibotta) (you should be in the HOME screen)

Select the store and enter $ amount - and STOPPPPP - Before you buy the gift card

Slide the Apply Ibotta earnings tab to use your Ibotta earning to pay for the GC.

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY    😂 Oh! I do that! Especially at WM. I didn’t realize they are one and the same. Thanks for clarifying. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Tikiki  Yep - so when I say I roll my earnings - that's what I meant.  I don't remember who mentioned using the earnings, but I had asked @LaraL if this could be a permanent setting, but it hasn't happened yet. I've forgotten to slide the tab to use my earnings in the past and I'd much prefer it to have that set permanently.