Another one for the pets. Walmart only. 

Screenshot_20220727-221807_Ibotta.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: New FAO: Pet Naturals Calming Chews

ShelbyS
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the tag! This is a known issue we are working to resolve. To continue earning cash back at Walmart, please continue scanning your printed in-store receipt until it processes. If you are still unable to scan successfully after multiple attempts, you can submit a ticket through Carlotta, our automated chatbot.

Our team is working to have a fix in place as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

@ShelbyS 

I picked up this offer at Walmart last night.  It was already removed from the Walmart list, but it was still in My List.  

I knew I had to hurry, so I tried to submit while at the store.  The app did not find the item, but it scanned fine and I submitted my receipt.

The app came back and said that nothing was found!  I tried again.  I scanned the receipt, added the item, scan the item barcode, then submitted my receipt.  Again, nothing found.  The third time it worked..

This is annoying, to say the least.  I hope Ibotta fixes this soon.  

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ShelbyS
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the tag! This is a known issue we are working to resolve. To continue earning cash back at Walmart, please continue scanning your printed in-store receipt until it processes. If you are still unable to scan successfully after multiple attempts, you can submit a ticket through Carlotta, our automated chatbot.

Our team is working to have a fix in place as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this issue.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Kierstensmith
Rewards Hunter

Hey so this happened to me. They accepted my receipt and then took the money away. I have since thrown the receipt away...any idea how to get the offer back? I still have the product 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

If you used Walmart Pay or scanned your receipt into the Walmart app, you could print it out or just type in the number above the barcode on the receipt.

If you didn't use the Walmart app or Walmart Pay (automatically adds to Walmart app), you could try the Walmart Receipt Lookup:

https://www.walmart.com/receipt-lookup

Be aware that this Walmart tool does not always work.  Sometimes it won't even load.  But it you know the day you purchased it, which Walmart and the credit/debit card used, you can try searching for the receipt information.

If you just want the offer to be paid, you will have to open a request with Ibotta Care.  Did they say why they took the money back?  

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Weino
Saver

The offer is gone already. Not in my gallery and not in my list of items. I even scanned it at Walmart and it said no offers found. That was quick.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Deal Master

Free After Offers sometimes go very quickly, sometimes in hours.  This one first appeared on Wednesday.

0 Likes