cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW FREE CORE BAR OFFERS

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210625_044248_273.jpg

 Still haven't found the Keto bars either, but hopefully we can find some of these. I'm sure they are available at other stores too. Be sure to check your app listing.

27 Replies

Re: NEW FREE CORE BAR OFFERS

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

Nice!  My offers are 50% off, $1.25.

What-Shot
Super Saver

I found that offer last night (or in the wee-hours). When I went to check my Walmart app to find out which of my closest walmarts had all 3 varieties, I found out that NONE of my walmarts had any Core Bars listed. Hmmmm...????? I don't have much hope than any of the other stores listed will be able to perform for me. Hopefully Target has the goods. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

@FelskyNY Nice! picked up 3 this morning at Safeway. they were $1.25 each.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@ThatGuy  et al - It's interesting how some of us have BOGO and some have FAO. 

I am crushed with work so I'm not heading anywhere today.

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  I have 5 FAOs at, 2 at 7-11 and 3 at Target. I would love to get all 5! 🔥

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Welshcar   I haven't been able to find the 7-11 ones. I've had those for a while too.

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  I have, too, but haven’t been in any stores to look. I kinda had a feeling that would be the case, but I’m going on a road trip this weekend and maybe I will get lucky 🤞

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

Mine was FAO.

I haven't seen the 711 ones.

I love core bars, but I didn't care for the Keto ones at all. I found them at Albertsons.

My favorite flavor seems to only be at Walmart. Dark chocolate and blueberry or something like that. I buy it whenever there is any sort of Ibotta deal for it.

Nique
Core Shopper

@ThatGuy I think you mean the dark chocolate cherry one. I agree that’s the best one. The blueberry banana flavor is tolerable.

My Target doesn’t carry the coconut one yet. Thanks @FelskyNY, Target was on my list for this morning, so I picked up two of the three FAOs, plus more free Flow water.