Re: New free on Ibotta - Wholly rollies

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

I don’t have that offer& 😕

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  I hate when that happens.  I didn't get the free Tropicana - mine was only $1 back (if that makes you feel better).   Please don't tell me you didn't have that either? 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

I went back& typed the item in..it’s in there!!

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

Tropicana is there too. It would be so bizarre since Tropicana is in Bradenton, approximately 30 min.from mr

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  I'm so glad - 

I actually posted a video of my finding it in the store on my Instagram if you want to view it - just search @felskyny

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  You have the free Tropicana too!!!!   Mine still says $1 - no matter how many times I see it. 

and my shopkicks still doesn't have the Nestle water offer (if you have a nestle water offer on your shopkick, it's a moneymaker or free).  I saw it online from ohiovalleycouponer

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

The Tropicana is not free, it’s $1 rebate. I drink Zephyrhills  water that is a spring water from  this area also, so no Nestle water for me. I do Fiji&Smartwatet, 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  Fiji and Smartwater are 2 of the best.    We drink Poland spring and Deer park primarily, mostly due to price.  I did the Smartwater at Walmart on Ibotta.

Tags (1)
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813   I know some people got free tropicana $2.12 offers.  I also have the 2 Braniac free yogurt offers but can't find it.

0 Likes