cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Greek Gods Free Yogurt at Walmart

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20201118_080639_686.jpg

 CHECK YOUR APP.  Not everyone has the same offers and not everyone has a Walmart nearby.

Tags (2)
6 Replies

Re: New Greek Gods Free Yogurt at Walmart

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

I'm not gonna say it....lol

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  Of course your store doesn't have it and/or you don't have the offer.   and YES I already went to Target and got my free Cool Whip!  You see, I was going to the post office and Target it only about a mile further down....  Paid $1.80 (less 5% redcard) and got back $2.50 - which basically paid for the gas for me to go and get it. 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@FelskyNY 

Oh my.  Miss WM didn't get her cool whip for $1 a WM, and instead overpaid at Tarzhay

Yeah you guessed it.  No Gods Free yogurt for me

I think on the 22nd that the free offer changes ... I forget what to........ 

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rickibotta   Marshmallows -  Actually I stopped at Tar-jay because it is closer, they had a TC offer for the long underwear BOGOH and the frigid temps in the NE require it (or so I'm told).

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

@FelskyNY 

Long underwear?  What's that?  Nice day here.  High of 76.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mmoore01  Go open the freezer and stand in front of it - that's about the temp here.  Kidding - it's in the 30s, but my son just moved to Mass (a few miles from NH) - so have to bundle him up because I'm a Mom (not because he can't do it himself).  

0 Likes