cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

New here but not to Ibotta. Need some help w an item πŸ‘‹πŸΌ

2dashNhounds
Rewards Hunter

The Walmart Online Biore Pore Strips. The rebate says any variety and select sizes. The photo shows 6 charcoal strips, but the problem is after my teen daughters and I used them we all looked like Rudolph and not in a cute and cuddly way. And it lasted almost 2 days that was our first and last time using charcoal items. We can tolerate other strips the charcoal is great if you're not sensitive to that type like we are. I'm shopping online and I have NO idea what other "variety" we can purchase as well as the "select size".

This pandemic has brought me as well as my husband to the brink of death and after having COVID I'm terrified to shop in-store so I've been online shopping since then. I admit I miss scanning and seeing that precious green notification pop up. I feel lost without it!

Anyway, nice to meet y'all! Hope everyone is happy, healthy and knows what the " varieties" are. πŸ˜„ Thanks, y'all!πŸ‘‹πŸΌπŸ‘‹πŸΌ

Labels (1)
2 Replies

Re: New here but not to Ibotta. Need some help w an item πŸ‘‹πŸΌ

Dana
Deal Expert

The fine print says not valid on travel or trial sizes so it's any size other than those.

0 Likes

Re: New here but not to Ibotta. Need some help w an item πŸ‘‹πŸΌ

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@2dashNhounds  I wish I was in the store and could check for you.  If I do go to CVS later, I'll try to do some scanning and post some pics for you.  So so sorry you were sick with Covid.  Stay well.