cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: NEW IB OFFER for $.50 M&Ms SINGLE and SHARING Sizes!

carrieann1
Rewards Hunter

I just purchased today, I made exclusively to get the correct m&m corresponding to the Ibotta app, however, I did not receive the credit I was due. I love this app, this is the first time I’ve ever had problems with receiving my credits

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@carrieann1 I'm sorry this happened to you. Open a ticket with the help desk by going to your ACCOUNT tab, then select HELP. They'll be able to help you sort it out.

SaverGirl67

Not sure if you have a Publix but they’re offering a DC for $0.50 off 2

158A372D-64B9-4564-8F49-6499329FFD9C.png

emilyduncan5711

There is also now an Insta print coupon on coupons.com for 50 cent off 2! Would make these a great deal! 

#teacherbydaycouponerbynight

mmoore01
Deal Master

I tried to submit my receipt to CDC for the regular M&Ms, but the app won't take the UPC, even though the description indicates it matches.  I have put in a help ticket, so I hope they correct the problem soon.

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01 At the store, I tried scanning a few different m&m packs that, by their own description, should have been included for the CDC rebate, but none of them said they applied. I wish I could remember which ones they all were, but suffice it to say the m&m cdc rebate is one of those pita offers that comes around. I'm hoping the printable isn't so finicky.

0 Likes

Janet1964
Super Saver

I used the Ibotta on Saturday and it reset today. Yay!!

Francoise
Skilled Saver

@Janet1964 So glad it reset for you!

From what you said, the offer took 2 days to reset for you? I'm hoping mine resets after 24 hours, which should be later today. We'll see...

Francoise
Skilled Saver

BTW, I've been getting these M&M minis for Easter baskets! (It's coming sooner than you think 😊)

Screenshot_20220321-153356_Walmart.jpg

They're in the seasonal section for $1.00 ea. The CDC offer doesn't apply (thought it should by their wording). I haven't tried the printable q on the Easter minis yet, but hope it scans as it should. I'll report back...

If all goes as planned = $.25 ea wyb 2

Edited to add: These m&m mini tubes are in two different places at my store. Identical in size, they're $1.00 in the seasonal section and $1.64 in the regular checkout candy section. Be sure you get the right ones. Even if the $.50/2 cdc rebate worked on the $1.64 version, it's obviously not the better deal. 🙂

cheryl_123
Core Shopper

@mmoore01 same. I was bummed when CDC didn't accept the UPCs on my peanut m&ms.  Hopefully the help tickets will shake it loose.