cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Ibotta Version - Cleaner Look, but harder to see everything at once

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I just downloaded the latest version of Ibotta today and it is taking me a little time to get use to it.

For starters, the rebates are less cluttered and no longer have the shaded box around each one.  But you have to watch out. 

If it is about to expire, there is now a clock and you have to pull up the details to see when it expires. 

If you have to buy 2, you will see three dots because it doesn't fit in the field.  Again, you have to display the details on the rebate instead of just seeing it on the list.

Maybe it is just me, but this format looks like it was four or five years ago.  It is cleaner, but I think it is a step backwards.

Maybe it is just me.  I hate change.

Labels (1)
7 Replies

Re: New Ibotta Version - Cleaner Look, but harder to see everything at once

What-Shot
Super Saver

I just updated mine, but don't see any difference on my screen. Hmmm....?

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

I uodated as well I don't have dots they say must buy 2, limit 3, limit 5 without clicking on them like they always did no clock either just says 7 hours left like always. I have a android galaxy maybe that's for apple?

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Screenshot_20210114-191048.png

The screenshot above is the new look.  You can see the clock in the bottom left rebate.  The three dots are in the top right.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

Screenshot_2021-01-14-19-16-11.png

Here is what it use to look like.  Notice the bottom left has a red banner indicating four days left. 

Sorry, the rebates aren't in the same spots.

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

Nice look on your screen....but mine appears exactly the same. However, in the process I did notice that the FREE AFTER OFFER rebates for the Core bars have repopulated! 

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@mmoore01  mine doesn't look like that it all it still looks link the bottom pic you posted.

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

The new look has some nice features, but I miss the "framing" detail around each offer that was more distinct in the old version.

0 Likes