cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Leader

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Screenshot_20210219-191518.png

We have a new leader on the Leaderboard!!

Congratulations!!

6 Replies

Re: New Leader

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  congrats, I pass you the 👑.  

Dana
Deal Expert

Does it really matter. It has nothing to do with your real life. People really care about **bleep** things I guess.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dana  It's just fun - it has a lot to do with real life.  When RL is kicking your butt for a while and people have your back - it matters.  If I'm not offended - not one else should be - it's just clean fun.  @what contributes a lot of deals, information and laughs.  That's the whole idea anyway.

What-Shot
Super Saver

WOW....A snapshot in time! I'm not expecting it to last long....but this 15-minutes of fame is fun!

Thankfully we're friends, @FelskyNY, and cheering for one another.

Does it matter? In the scope of things...not really! Is it a way to feel like a playful child....YES SIREE!

I shall wear @FelskyNY's crown with pride (even if only for 15 minutes until she regains her umpff), remembering that she'll always be our Q.U.E.E.N. Mother and shining example to all Ibotta enthusiasts. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  - until @ScottyS  takes "Q U E E N" off the naughty list - we have to stop using that filthy word. 

And come on guys - leave @Dana  alone - this isn't her thing however, she's been part of the community for a long time and has a right to her opinion. 

Some people liked TRUMP, some BIDEN - but we don't discuss it and leave it alone.  We are not FACEBOOK and we don't unfriend people here.  Not our way.

What-Shot
Super Saver

Now, if we move the timeline back to the stats for 3-months or 6-months....

@FelskyNY CLEARLY remains in the lead, and its @mmoore01 who is sneaking up behind her.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~