cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Babygirl060804
Rewards Hunter

Good morning everyone. I have been using Ibotta for quite some time but never knew anything about this community. I would be grateful if anyone has any tips or advice. I am a single mother of 4. 

thank you

7 Replies

Re: New member

Gogozinn
Deal Sharer

It might be easier if you have any questions to reach out with those. There is clearly a wealth of knowledge here! Welcome .

Rsvlmom
Shopper

As a single mom, know it is hard out there.  I start buy looking through the weekly grocery rebate once a week.  I always start with the any items to see if any of these match what I need for the week. Then I go through each section looking for items we normally buy or willing to substitute if there is a rebate.  Remember to review the variety, size and required amounts purchased fot each rebate.  This will help you decide.  I always try to new things but still stay in budget.  

Non-grocery rebates - remember these can he helpful if you do order online.

These are just a start - there are so many more tips.

Wtennyson
Saver

Welcome! Great ways to save money for you and kids! 

Wtennyson
Saver

Always look for items you use.  And check for coupons. Cash out and use on your next transaction to lower your out of pocket expense!. 

LilLauraDee
Shopper

Much respect! I've raised three myself. Some people just shop. I'm not one of those people. I have to plan and budget. I look at the offers (each store has a few offers that are different than other stores) and plan out meals. Then I do a shopping list. If you ever in doubt, on the offers (in-store) click on offer and scroll down, theres a scanner so you can double check to be sure it counts. And the bonuses are definitely where its at!! Save the stores you use as your favorites. I found everything on ibotta. (My groceries, clothing, gas stations, ordering a hot meal, tickets for movies with groupon). If you plan to order online, get everything in your cart and ready, then go to ibotta and select online shopping, itll bring you back to your app and cart. That way you'll get credit for it. It's easy money! Good luck to you mom, from another mom.

dnwaokocha
Shopper

I do the same.  I read twice to make sure I have all exclusions memorized before adding item to my list.

Tags (3)

Dcwcmw
Shopper

That's great information.                   Thank you!