cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sprouts digital coupon freebies

TXbelle
Deal Expert

After Sprouts discontinued its Sampling program,  I thought multiple freebie dqs was over. But today I went to my Sprouts app and found several listed. I don't know if they are limiting the number clips and will disappear when a certain number of people clip the coupons.  There are also several bogo's and 50% offs.

Screenshot_20221101-080115_Sprouts.jpg

Screenshot_20221101-075832_Sprouts.jpg

Screenshot_20221101-075942_Sprouts.jpg

5 Replies

Re: New Sprouts digital coupon freebies

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

Wow, what a nice surprise! Thanks for posting!

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@TXbelle  I got them too! Thanks for heads up 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@TXbelle 

B63889C8-4A44-414C-8F12-A7CD95697C64.jpeg

I did take advantage of freebies& DQ Rao’s pizza BoGo $13.99,Fit-Aid BOGo, Miss Jones freebie.Ardor sparkling water, Fage sour cream,The SkinTe was FAO IBotta,so it was on sale $1.67 IR = $1.12 MM Bubbies Mochi on sale $3.99.21.OOP for $21.64 I consider it a mini haul

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@TXbelle 

Thanks for posting, I thought the Sprouts discontinued the full-size freebies.  The deals are pouring in. 

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.
0 Likes

TXbelle
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 

I am going to get some Bubbies mochi since the company sent my a $1 off coupon for my birthday.  Stacking with the Sprouts sale price almost 50% off. Yum. I have 3 boxes of the Klondike cones  in my freezer from the 75%off Fetch deal, so it'll be a tight fit. 

@OBSHOP 

Maybe Sprouts decided that big but limited to a few speedy customers Sampler program was a bad idea and thought just putting fao's on their dq page would be better. I certainly appreciate this better. 

0 Likes