cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Ibotta - Can you use this when you go to the store?

SAMom
Rewards Hunter

I am new.....How does this work if I go into the store? Can I use Ibotta in the store? How do I submit proof of purchase for the rebate?

2 Replies

Re: New to Ibotta - Can you use this when you go to the store?

Dana
Deal Expert

When you click on the store you're shopping at at the top you'll see what you need to redeem either upload receipt (thats scan) link card/account or both if both you can pick one. If you scan you need to click on the rebates 1st then shop after the you scan your receipt and scan barcodes follow prompts it will tell you what to do. If link you must link 1st follow the prompts to link then click on your offers once you shop it will be connected then in a few days normally up to 48 hours but some people have posted 3-5 days some longer to get credit. If you click on how to use ibotta top of this page to the right you can read about it. But it's simple don't over thing it.

Re: New to Ibotta - Can you use this when you go to the store?

Ben
Deal Sharer

Some other things you might need to do are link your loyalty account if the store your shopping at has that program. During checkout, you might need to put in your phone number to make sure your all set. If you don't do that you'll have to go to the redeem button and click on the store that you shopped at and upload pictures of your receipts.