cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new to this

Babs53
Rewards Hunter

Can you guys please help me?  I just joined this, and I have absolutely NO idea how to use it.  Do you really get money back?  is it a scam?

Thanks,

Barbara

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: new to this

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Ibotta is not a scam.  I have been a user of the Ibotta app for many years.  I get back more than $100 each month.  But your usage could vary.

The Ibotta Community is a place where Ibotta users can share ideas and help others.  We can't fix your problems, but Ibotta personnel do monitor this site.

Welcome.

Babs53
Rewards Hunter

Thanks for responding.  So when i download the app on my phone, it will tell me what kinds of things i will get a few cents back on?  It isn't everything right?  Just some things?

0 Likes

EDD
Deal Sharer

That's right Babs53 not on everything you'll get money on what Ibotta is offering for that store. They have a lot for Walmart. I usually get my stuff from there.  But you'll get your money's worth. It's a good APP I like it a lot. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Babs53  You can definitely get a lot of free items and good deals combining offers with coupons.  You just have to take your time, make sure the offer is good at the store you are shopping, be sure to scan the item IN THE STORE to make sure it matches and make sure the quantity matches - sometimes it will be must buy 2.   It quickly becomes addicting.  You can check my Walmart list I posted earlier today for some ideas.  Ask any of us - we will try to help you understand better.   And often if you haven't used the ap yet, there is a .50 "any receipt" offer to get you started.  

0 Likes