cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie here and doing great!!

Donna2
Skilled Saver

I just joined about 2 weeks ago and have earned nearly $50 so far. Successfully cashed I out $35 straight to my account too! I love reading the community posts because I have picked up so many tips and free items. Sounds like there are some iut there that don't read the rules then get VERY impatient and start trash talking but I don't let it get to me. Its been a huge value to me so far and intend to keep on keeping on! Read a tip about $10 bonus offer from another user and sure enough i checked for it and there it was! I have 18 items to go to get it and have a shopping plan tomorrow. Any tips on cheapest and freebies would be greatly welcomed. Im a west coast gal in arizona

22 Replies

Re: Newbie here and doing great!!

mamaX
Saver

Let me be the first to say.... great job and welcome! 

Staying Kinder

Rickibotta
Deal Expert

@Donna2

Welcome to ibotta and the community.  It can be overwhelming at first, but it seems as though you have made great progress.  Congrats on the withdrawal already.

What stores do you usually grocery at?

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  Welcome - nice to hear something positive - jump in and join any conversation at any time - What stores do you like to shop at?   You'll see our conversations go off in different tangents: songs, movies, music - whatever direction it takes you - join in.

Janet1964
Deal Ambassador

Baby Ruth & nestle Crunch bars are only .88 and you get .25 back and a nice reward for all of your hard work. I shared my baby Ruth with my hubby on the way home from shopping!!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Expert

@Janet1964 

I have been looking for BR candy bars for a month now and none of the 4 stores around here have them.   I finally gave up.   

In the event anyone else is going to try to find the elusive Baby Ruth candy bar at WM, there also is a 25¢ rebate at Checkout51.

Also, for those of you with Meijer, they are having their BUY 5 GET 5 FREE candy bar sale, at least in Indiana.  So that makes them about 50¢ each.   Disappointed though because this time it does not include sniickers.

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"
0 Likes

Janet1964
Deal Ambassador

I did do the checkout51 also. I cannot find the nestle crunch at any of my Walmart’s. It’s like they carry one or the other, but not both!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

No BR or Crunch in NY - I'm positive of it - just like there is no Brainiac yogurt or the goshdarn Poptart pop boxes of whatever - you guys know what I mean - those boxes with the $4 rebate on the them.  But then again, I thought I'd never find a hangtag - and I did find a bunch of the Skippy ones

0 Likes

Julietmylady234
Deal Sharer

I read the rules and submitted my receipt but went through he** to get my earnings. Im not a nut. 

0 Likes

Sjames704
Deal Sharer

The easiest way I've found to rack up a few rebates is to look for the free items listed for Wal-Mart.  Glad you're doing well so far!