cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Newbie here and doing great!!

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

Hi all and thankyou for the welcomes! I have a Walmart super and also Walmart neighborhood market, cvs, walgreens and a couple large grocery stores all in proximity. I started by trying to look thru all their sales adds and match them up ahead of time but found that to be a bit much to do. I decided to narrow it down and only Walmart and frys grocery till I get a little more expert at it. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Donna2 

I am almost exclusively Kroger.  Do you do Kroger Cash Back?

If not, you need to start doing that.    I usually find several moneymaker, free, or cheap items each week

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

Is there a way to pin point what free items would be? The turkey dinner was easy of course but is there another way to see more before going to the store type of thing?

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Donna 

I believer you know this, but in store mode (go to a particular store in the app) and look thru the listed items the free ones will say FREE AFTER OFFER   You also will generally find those when looking at the BEST VALUE tab for that store.

Of course, ibotta doesn't know all the prices at all stores, so FREE AFTER OFFER may mean it is a small moneymaker for you, or you may have to pay a bit.   Prices do vary some from store to store.

Also, I had asked you earelier.............do you use Kroger Cash Back?  I find a lot more deals combining that with B5S5 promotions and ibotta than I do at Walmart

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Donna2 ,Hello & Welcome! Nice to have an upbeat post. We sometimes get off track & kibbutz about love,life & **bleep**....nah ...just kidding 😜

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

Don't correct the bleep.    It will ruin the suspense and curiosity.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta , I didn’t, the Ibotta “police” did 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Icequeen813  I think you meant Kibbitz, not Kibbutz - but I get the direction you were going.  Spell check will get you every time.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

You missed what I was saying.   I was saying don't come back and tell what you typed.  Some do that.  I was just saying that post was more interesting with it still bleeped out.  Leaves up to everyone's imaginations what it may have been.....lol

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@FelskyNY , I thought I typed kibbitz. Now I’m feeling verklempt....now talk among yourselves Rhode  Island is neither a road or an island ! 🤔