cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

evaldez7835
Rewards Hunter

I dont know how to use this. What do i need to chexk ou?

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Newbie

Dana
Deal Expert

This is just like a facebook group ask and answer questions. (make sure you put the right questions in the proper forums.

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

Best way to look at Ibotta, and for that matter ANY cash back app, is as a way of turning ROUTINE (& maybe not so routine) shopping into investing 

However, you won't understand or relate to that concept UNTIL you THOROUGHLY AND INTENTLY rummage through your Ibotta app. If you haven't done THAT so far, NOTHING will follow 

The first time you thoroughly and intently rummage through your Ibotta app you OUGHT to find at the VERY LEAST 5 'GOTTA GET by end of the day' offers, but you REALLY SHOULD find 10+ 'GIT-M-DUN next 5 days' deals

You REALLY SHOULD find a whole bunch of deals that you might find RF&S (reasonable fair and square) or C&A (compelling and appealing), i.e., FAOs (free after offers), LOTS of 'em last 5-8 months, there's 2 at Whole Foods I'm rarin' get within the next 2 hours

I'm sure you're wondering where your cash back goes - into YOUR personal e-fund/cyberfund. When you accumulate enough you can convert into an e-gift card (that's been a UUUUUGE part since my whole CBAE {cash back app er}) or hold on and build up a 'mad money' or rainy day fund

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@evaldez7835 I CHALLENGE you to THOROUGHLY AND INTENTLY rummage through your Ibotta app TODAY AND TWICE, and do it like rinse and repeat every day for the next 6-7 days

Maybe after all that you still haven't bought in, but maybe just maybe you might have 1 or more TARGETED AND SPECIFIC questions and concerns 

Or you might finally get en fuego!

Really eager to hear from you again

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@evaldez7835 I'd love to give you my Butterfinger at Walmart spiel but I'll only give it to you IF you want me to

0 Likes