cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nine days for support, Ibotta. Really?

Leanne0505
Deal Sharer

Anyone else getting ridiculously long times on response for support tickets? I've got one that's on nine days and counting now without resolution. 

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Nine days for support, Ibotta. Really?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Leanne0505 

Yes things are slow.   

I can accept slow.  I can accept hearing 'no' to a request..

But I don't do well with both.

So, providing they continue to always come through in the end, I guess I am okay.

(I think this Thanksgiving deal is obviously making things much worse for regular tickets)

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

They get 1000s of emails a day and are still working from home because of the pandemic. They will get to you.

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

The long response time is frustrating.  I currently have one from 11/1 waiting for resolution.  However, given the large number of recent bonuses and the Free Thanksgiving Dinner, it is to be expected.  The current volume must be crazy.

0 Likes

Lorr
Rewards Guide

I don’t mind waiting but when they keep marking a request as resolved with no comment and closing it so you can’t comment, it starts to irritate you. I’ve been trying to get credit for two online shopping trips that never showed up as pending from the ibotta days event. Just reposted a help request for the third time—maybe third time is the charm? Hah 

0 Likes