cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No limit offers?

Kdaisy163
Shopper
  • Ok I’m new and I think I did something stupid! 
    I bought like 30 perfect bars, perfect snacks and 4 flow waters bc there was no limit. I was so excited bc I thought it was an awesome buy OBVIOUSLY 😩 nooow I only got refunded for one of each. Sooo what do I do???
0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: No limit offers?

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Kdaisy163 , if it doesn’t say a specific limit, that means it is a limit of one. You could return the other 29 items or enjoy them. I’m sorry this happened to you. But it’s a learning experience. We’ve all made mistakes learning the ins and outs.

Kdaisy163
Shopper

Oh man I feel so dumb lol 

im returning them. My bill was $200. Not my idea of a good deal shopping trip 😣

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

No limit means 1. Even if no limit is stated the fine print will say 1. Always read the fine print. If you return them you might get a credit reversal for returning and might get locked out so I would put in a ticket and explain what happened just in case.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Kdaisy163  I have to admit I did get a laugh out of this post.  That was quiet an intro to Ibotta for you. If only the offers were unlimited!  Thanks for coming into this with such a positive attitude!  It can only get better after all!

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@Kdaisy163 ,

@Dana brought up a good point. Send in a ticket and tell them what happened to try to keep any red flags from hitting your account. I don’t blame you for planning to return the items, but as she mentioned this might cause a lock on your account. It should just be a temporary lock so just explain it to them so they can fix it. Even if they did reverse the one free item, I would rather have that than not return them and be out $200.
And as @FelskyNY said, I also love that you are going about this with a great attitude. Welcome to Ibotta and the community here. Keep watching the posts from all the lovely members here for great deals, and great tips. If you ever have any other questions feel free to ask!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Kdaisy163 

The only store I am aware of that does automatic reversals for returns so far is WM.  I had had to do returns to Kroger, Target, and Meijer, and I at least don't believe they do.   I can't say about other stores.

I know it may seem unfair that they reverse your credit when you still have one of them.   But I am fairly certain their coding is complicated enough to do all the logic required to first check to see how many of an item were purchased and then record how many were returned.  And then it would have to only reverse if no items still remained from the original purchase.  Then they have to send those details to ibotta.   

I have had this hapen, and you are not alone.  You just did it on a grand scale  😀

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes