cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non itemized receipt from store advertising Ibotta deals

Destinylost
Rewards Hunter

I recently bought some liquor from a local store advertising $3 off Jim beam bourbon, so I bought some. Then when entering the receipt and scanning the barcodes, the refund was denied via the Ibotta app. I contested this within the app and still have yet to receive any information about this. As the store itself is advertising the deal, it should be on Ibotta to ensure that stores they are partnering with comply with their standards. How do I go about getting the refund that I earned? 

3 Replies

Re: Non itemized receipt from store advertising Ibotta deals

Dana
Deal Expert

The receipt has to show the store on top the items bought and the total and has to be a regular receipt. If your store doesn't have that then you can't get the credit.

0 Likes

Kellysworld66
Deal Sharer

The same thing happened to me when I ordered Tequila Rose 750 ml bottle at any liquor store like the offer said . I messed around with it for 1 1/2 hrs , it for for $3.00 also . ibotta kept telling me to reload the receipt . After the 3rd or 4th try it told me to refresh the app so I logged out and logged back in a the $3.00 cash back was no longer there it conveniently disappeared. I wouldn’t waste too much more time with this company get your $20.00 or more and delete it , It’s not worth the time.

0 Likes

Kellysworld66
Deal Sharer

That doesn’t make any sense, especially if your using drizzly or door dash as they do t give you regular receipts, you get your receipt on your phone . So you had better ask for a regular receipt before you order anything online .

0 Likes