cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Not allowing me to redeem at Target

prymis
Rewards Hunter

Hi! I'm newish and having trouble with my Target accounts. I linked my Target account to my online ordering and placed an order through Ibotta. Now the order is not in Ibotta but it definitely placed through Target. But now if i go to upload a new receipt it doesn't let me on the instore or online. Anyone else ever have this issue? I've submitted a ticket but doubt they will be back with me by the time the deal expires today!

Help!

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Not allowing me to redeem at Target

megla
Core Shopper

You have to unlink your target account to upload a receipt by picture. it's an either-or type of thing and very annoying. I don't order target online anymore because it never works. 

The best thing to do is to take pictures of the receipt, product, and the offers, you want so when they get to the ticket you have proof of what you wanted. When they completed my ticket they gave them the cash back, but not the offers so I missed out on some of the bonuses and the offers for the rising star bonus. Linking is a c  r a p shoot everytime I believe 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

megla
Core Shopper

You have to unlink your target account to upload a receipt by picture. it's an either-or type of thing and very annoying. I don't order target online anymore because it never works. 

The best thing to do is to take pictures of the receipt, product, and the offers, you want so when they get to the ticket you have proof of what you wanted. When they completed my ticket they gave them the cash back, but not the offers so I missed out on some of the bonuses and the offers for the rising star bonus. Linking is a c  r a p shoot everytime I believe 

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

prymis
Rewards Hunter

This worked! Thank you! Hopefully the online order I placed will show up!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

@megla 

When I have a missing credit or need to get credit for a rebate, I always include the documentation you listed, but I also mention the bonuses I want to make sure I get credit for.

Too many times, I have had an issue and I simply got credit for the rebate, but counts towards bonuses are not updated.   It should be standard practice, but it doesn't appear to be.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

megla
Core Shopper

@mmoore01 yeah thats what happened to me even though I told them which bonus I want - I've just accepted it doesn't work and I go to the store since its so close to me

BUT if they offer it it should work for people who cannot "just go" to the store 

0 Likes