cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not giving me credit on an item

Carla2741
Rewards Hunter

I can't The credit for The Campbell's mushroom soup 10.5 ounce. Anybody else having this problem?

Tags (2)
7 Replies

Re: Not giving me credit on an item

Dana
Deal Expert

What do you mean it's not giving you credit? Is it pending, did it go through and all your other items were credited? The rebates say while supplies last maybe they ran out? If it went through and didn't credit you need to put in a ticket. Tickets can take up to a week maybe longer since everyone puts in a ticket for every little thing. They will get to you.

0 Likes

Carla2741
Rewards Hunter

Thanks I will put in a ticket. It is an item on the Thanksgiving dinner. I bought the mushroom soup twice and still won't give me credit.

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

I know it's the thanksgiving dinner the rebate says while supplies last that's why I said it could be nla now. I'm not doing that deal I have no walmart

0 Likes

misste916
Rewards Hunter

My account did not get the credit for my turkey last night. I rescanned the receipt this morning and it worked. Maybe try rescanning your receipt???🤷

Carla2741
Rewards Hunter

Thank you so much. It worked!!

0 Likes

Jsiaore
Rewards Hunter

It won't give me credit on ANYTHING.

0 Likes

Jsiaore
Rewards Hunter

I can't anymore. When I really frustrated at the app. And tossed all my receipts away. If I would have known to put in a ticket, I probably would have over 10 tickets. Now I'm being told I owe ibotta 3.99 for no activity for 180 days. Well I am sorry, but would any of you have logged back in after all off that?

0 Likes