cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notice Any Item

Janet1964
Super Saver

Did you notice all the any items this morning - most are only good until Nov 6. Great way to make those mw & ww bonuses.

7 Replies

Re: Notice Any Item

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

Yes, so happy to see them.  It makes me wonder if a big bonus is coming. 

0 Likes

Dean

I like how the Sandwich Rolls offer had a recipe. 🥪 

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

0 Likes

Marethundsabre
Skilled Saver

I noticed them and will be taking advantage of them. I have to put an order in for Walmart by tomorrow and several any brand items are on my shopping list. Hopefully I will be able to earn the weekend bonus that I hope is coming. Looks like it's going to be a great week for offers and it makes me excited to see what other surprises Ibotta has in store for us the rest of the month.

Dean

The Any Brand Crackers didn't match the HEB Mini Crackers I bought. Aw, nuts!

Helpful Links

0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@Janet1964  Thanks for posting this as I wouldn’t have noticed those for a while! Those led me to see all the Cracker Barrel cheese 🧀. I’m excited about the cheese 🧀 and the extra Cracker Barrel bonus too.

mmoore01
Deal Master

@Dean 

Did you try to scan the UPC code twice?  Any Rebates are known for not working on all products that they should.  Each UPC has to be added and some are missed.

The last time I double scanned a UPC, I took the picture and was notified a few hours later that it was accepted.

0 Likes

Dean

@mmoore01  I did and the app keeps crashing every time it gets to taking a photo. It’s not that important. I might get back to it later. 

Helpful Links

0 Likes