cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nutpods FAO at WF

Tikiki
Core Shopper

DFCBEDF3-97E9-46FD-B26C-5874F17A7BCA.jpeg

FAO only for Sweet Cream and French Vanilla flavors. 
 Headed to WF today to grab my Meatless Farms FAOS (hopefully before they expire!) and hope to find the Nutpods creamer there too! WF app indicates my store doesn’t have these Nutpods in any flavor, but crossing my fingers! 🤞

10 Replies

Re: Nutpods FAO at WF

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

@Tikiki  Try searching Nutpods without a space.  When I first typed Nut Pods (two words), the WF app didn’t return any matches.  The single word returned both items.

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Tikiki @cjwoody 

Thanks for posting this product. I have searched my local WF according to their app it's in stock. 

I have tried many new products because of Ibotta's rebates and have added 2 new brands of creamers to my list of favorites Chobani and Fairlife.

The Nutpod brand sold at Whole Food contains a few more ingredients than both of the brands I use. Free I'll try it 

Screenshot_20210908-055453_Whole Foods Market.jpg

Paying full price is optional

Loves2Save
Skilled Saver

Check that the product matches before buying! I just saw the offer and when I first checked my WF site I saw it was on sale 2 for $4.50… then I double checked the ounces and my store does not carry the 16 oz, only the 11.2 in the needed varieties, which is what’s on sale. I know we almost always check, but thought I’d throw it out there in case someone saw a match on the variety and was in a rush and didn’t check the ounces.

Gsg
Core Shopper

I found that correct size in the refrigerator section at WF. The one on the shelf is not matching the bar code. Unfortunately I couldn’t find those 2 meatless burger and ground meat items at WF. 

0 Likes

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

😫  Looks like this was already pulled.

cjwoody
Deal Ambassador

🥳  Ok, this FAO just came back into my gallery after I missed it last week.  It was pulled so quickly.  I am definitely gonna make a WF run after work today!

0 Likes

jlhersback
Core Shopper

@cjwoody   Me too!  I was so bummed to miss it last time so hoping to snag one today. Was really interested to try this. 

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@cjwoody 

Just got mine and it was priced at $3.49 (regular price). It's in the refrigerator section where the plant based products are. My WF app said they didn't have it. But I knew about it from @Tikiki 's earlier post and saw it on my last visit. Thank you, Tikiki! 

Tikiki
Core Shopper

@TXbelle  Yay! 🥳 So glad you were able to find it!