cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd Any Brand Chips with no stores

Dean
Core Shopper

Did anyone see this Any Brand Chips offer? I saw it last night while searching for “any” and added it but it didn’t have stores listed. Just noticed it popping up under each store but only showing that store in the details. And it has 12 hours left until expiration. It didn’t show under Walmart earlier when I was at the store, and it didn’t have an expiration date last night.

28FB5F75-8AFF-4505-9D60-C943E13CC8E8.png

30 Replies

Re: Odd Any Brand Chips with no stores

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

Poof gone.

Poof back. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Dean  select a store, scroll to ANY and see if it's there

Screenshot_20210527-190245_Ibotta.jpg

Screenshot_20210527-190203_Ibotta.jpg

Christie2
Rewards Guide

I tried to use this last night but my chips didn't match.  I guess it doesn't really mean ANY.

0 Likes

Dean
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY  It does show under different stores but it only shows that store selected and not any others. Most offers show additional stores at the the bottom of the details.

@Christie2  I scanned the Ruffles I bought at Walmart last week and it was accepted. Guess I missed on an offer today. Darn. 

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

I used at Walmart today on great value chips.

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

A really odd thing was that the video was a WINE ad.  In the meantime I claimed and completed the Any Chips offer with Lay's bbq and the Muscle Milk Pro Series offer from QuikTrip almost a full day ago and I'm still getting stiffed on it

Azraellemeow
Shopper

I'm still kinda new and learning.  I clicked on the chips bonus.  I scanned my bag and it said it matched.  But it didn't ask me to redeem.  Hmm how do I do that? Thank you!

0 Likes

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

@Azraellemeow 

You have to scan your receipt after you buy it.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Azraellemeow 

REDEEM is the part where you have already bought it, and you submit to ask ibotta to pay you.

1) You add to your list

2) You scan in store to make sure it matches

3) You buy it

4) You redeem it.  Depending on the store, you may just need to scan the receipt, or you may need to scan upcs on product as well.  (I'm assuming you are not linked; if you are linked, you just scan the receipt and not the product upcs

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"