cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

offer accepted

KimJon
Shopper

i selected the offer, bought the product, scanned the receipt and then scanned the upc on the product.  What is the timeline for the money to show in my account?

0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: offer accepted

What-Shot
Super Saver

Anywhere between immediately - 48 hours if it's a receipt-scan store.

Walmart receipts with barcode are the easiest/best.....virtually instantly. Others can be a few minutes, hours, or days. Hope this helps! 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

KimJon
Shopper

it is proper to scan the upc on the product.....not just the receipt?

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

It's good to scan the upc BEFORE purchasing to confirm it is eligible. After purchasing the item and scanning the receipt, ibotta sometimes requires that we confirm we actually purchased the item(s) by having us scan the barcode again. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

It depends on the store.  Ibotta needs to know which product you purchased.  As you know, sometimes there are specific flavors or varieties that must be met.  

Some receipts just don't have that detail.  That's why you need to scan the UPC.

Stores like Walmart, Target and Walgreens don't require you to scan the UPC because the receipt has enough information to determine the product purchased.  There could be others.

And, of course, if the scan didn't find the product you purchased, you will have to select the offer and scan the UPC.

L143smile
Rewards Hunter

Yes. It may make you verify by upc.

0 Likes

Jewelz1985
Shopper

Usually the same day but it can take up to 24 hours

0 Likes

KimJon
Shopper

Thank you for all the replies!  I am pretty new at this and it helped me learn the ropes!  Thanks!