cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offer unable to credit

Esteeb22
Rewards Hunter

Anyone have an offer not be able to credit? 

0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Offer unable to credit

Vano99
Deal Sharer

happens all the time. Contact support with pics of receipt and barcode on product if possible. 

Tags (1)

Sue59
Shopper

It happened to me today with the blueberry offer. Very frustrating!

0 Likes

AmazonQueen
Shopper

Welcome to the jungle (pun intended).

I've started another convo regarding my recent experiences, go and check if yours match any of mine and respond over there.

Hopefully, we can get more people to highlight the issues.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Please explain in detail what you did, and what did ibotta say or do?

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

AmazonQueen
Shopper

Isnt this supposed to be a hassle-free shopping experience and claiming cashback?

When i started using iBotta back in 2018, it used to be so fresh and straight forward. You add the offers, shop and submit. You dont even need to check the cashback status. The monies would be in your account like in a clockwork fashion. I use coupons, fetch rewards and saving star apps, they too had issues, but iBotta stood among them as a winner. But that was history. Since the dawn of 2020, iBotta was slowly sliding towards a mess.

2 weeks ago, i've added $3 cashback on crest toothpaste, checked the offer again outside the store, purchased and immediately tried to submit the receipt. Behold, the offer is gone for that store. It was there just 5-7min ago. What would explain this? I've sent many emails to support, every reply was the same that they forwarded my request to another team to fix it. Now i have 4 emails saying the same story - another team is looking into it.

Yesterday, i've simply returned the products. I hate people who return things to store unnecessarily. Now i had to do the same and i hate myself.

0 Likes

Mreich
Rewards Hunter

Yes I am new to this forum but not Ibotta and it has happened more to me in the last 6 weeks than ever. I have put in tickets and gotten no response a few times. A few times I have had to submit and follow up numerous times. Definitely they are having issues. It happened occasionally before but pretty fast to respond and rectify. Not so much recently. It’s frustrating 

0 Likes

Roxiesmom
Deal Sharer

Is it a purchase from Giant Eagle or some other store linked  loyalty card? For a long time my Giant Eagle purchases wouldn't credit but now they do. 

I uploaded the receipt instead for a long time.

Not sure if all linked cards have that option but just a thought.

0 Likes