cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers with no retailer?

corduroybones
Shopper

When opening the ibotta app and simply searching right from the top search bar (as opposed to being within a retailer like Meijer or WalMart), offers will appear that do not have a retailer logo by them.  For example I searched seltzer and Natural Light Seltzer appeared and Bud Light Selzter, no retailer logo by them however.  Can you use these offers, or a better question is how to you take advantage of these offers? 

19 Replies

Re: Offers with no retailer?

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

Offers with no store cannot be redeemed. There has to be a store associated w offers. 

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

If a store is not listed then it is not available to you.

0 Likes

corduroybones
Shopper

Then why does it even come up?  Seems silly.  I can’t think of a reason for that to even show up🤷🏻‍♂️.  

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I would not assume that if there is no store listed that there is not a store with the rebate.

For example, if you search from the Home screen Crown Royal, my Ibotta app says there is a rebate of $2.75 back, but no store is listed.  However, if you go into Walmart and search, it will find the offer and it is tied to Walmart.  Other stores also have this rebate.

I tried the same thing for Bud, but I did not find it under a store, but there are a lot of stores.  It seems there is a "bug" in Ibotta that will find the rebate, but it doesn't know what stores it is available in.  It could be on purpose just for alcoholic beverages, but I can't confirm that.

Maybe one of our moderators can find out why some rebates aren't listed with stores?

corduroybones
Shopper

Had similar thoughts about the alcohol.  I also thought those offers might not be available in a store in my area but might be somewhere I was traveling to.  It is definitely a bit confusing.  

0 Likes

Wtennyson
Saver

Pull up liquor stores,  or convenience stores.  Some states don't sell alcohol in stores. Hope this helps

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Are you able to post a screenshot of this so I can pass it along?

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Below is a search of Bud.  Bud Light Seltzer doesn't show a store.

Screenshot_20210330-134335.png

Screenshot_20210330-134356.png

The next is a search for Crown Royal.  Again, no store listed, but it is under Walmart.

Screenshot_20210330-134428.png

Screenshot_20210330-134456.png

Screenshot_20210330-134601.png

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

This a bit different but similar. It's a Bonus I cannot complete, because there's no store attached to the offer. I want to do the Breakstone Doubles. Capture+_2021-03-30-12-55-25.png

Capture+_2021-03-30-12-55-31.png

0 Likes