cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office Depot 2% back

Jazzyheather75
Shopper

How long is it taking anyone to get back their 2% rewards back from any of their online rewards from Office Depot?  I've been using the browser extension on my desktop at work for it and haven't received any of the rewards to my account yet?  In the past week in a half I've placed close to $500 worth of purchases for my office and nothing has shown up yet and I'm wondering how long it will take.  

Tags (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Office Depot 2% back

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Jazzyheather75 

If you click on the purchase or the store, doesn't it tell you.  I was thinking it takes up to a month or two.  They have to wait until the return period has closed and then probably pad it another week or two

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

The way it should work, it can take up to five days to be set to pending. If it is not, I would open a ticket.

It can take up to 90 days for it to be pending.  If it is pending, just be patient.

0 Likes

Emerald1008
Shopper

Mine has been pending since 8-31. It says estimated 90 days for cash back from Office Depot. 🙄

0 Likes