cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oh, That's on Ibotta!!!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I had the television on the Food channel last night (was not watching some crazy Easter Basket challenge) and there was a commercial for Blue Buffalo Cat food (on Ibotta), then there was commercial for Country Crock, also on Ibotta or CO51 or one of them, of course there was a 3rd offer - don't recall what - but thought it was amusing.  Anyone else notice things like that - Oh, that's on Ibotta.

Labels (1)
3 Replies

Re: Oh, That's on Ibotta!!!

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

Lol, yes! I had this happen a few weeks ago while I was snacking on an apple and the Skippy squeeze pouch PB. A commercial came on for the Skippy and I laughed about....then to my surprise the next two commercials were also for things I had just gotten because of Ibotta.....suddenly I felt like I was being targeted by this tv station, haha! I just looked at my husband and laughed in disbelief. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Mikosmama  See that's what this community is all about, being able to share with one-another about Ibotta products (whether we are buying them or not)!  

Mikosmama
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY , yes. 💕 I have definitely been enjoying this community and talking all things Ibotta! 

0 Likes