cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Olay Holiday Rebate $25 e-gift

Dean

This might be useful to some. Buy $25 of Olay products and receive a $25 digital gift card. The promotion started in November and runs through January but receipts must be dated before 12/31/22.

https://www.olayholidaygiftrebate.com

AC1FC463-07ED-418F-A374-6E89D3C06517.png

Helpful Links
Ibotta | Help Center | Contact Info

6 Replies

Re: Olay Holiday Rebate $25 e-gift

Ss59
Deal Sharer

I did this deal. I had Walgreens cash I needed to burn. I selected Instacart as my reward. Since I had never used Instacart before, I was also able to apply a $20 off $30 promotion code. My order included cascade and dawn. The order was delivered with a POS receipt (YAY!) without the discounts so I submitted the receipt to the P&G fall bonus rebate. That rebate closed but the J&J Winter wellness is still open.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

Thank you, Thank you.

I just went to CVS this morning to buy some Olay products for my wife. I went there to spend my $10 Care Pass for November (expiring today) and they had a deal. Buy two Olay products, get $10 Extra Bucks back. There was also a $10 digital coupon.

You can't beat spending $25 and getting $25 back as a gift card.

Hope I get mine soon.

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@mmoore01

I assume your rebate submission went through ok? I’m thinking of doing the same CVS deal but wasn’t sure if it’d work, as the receipt shows the item’s reduced price.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

@123Save

I purchased TWO Olay products, each were around $28. I had a $10 DC and a $2 CVS DC. Then I had my $10 Carepass. I then earned a $10 EB, but that doesn't show on the receipt. My total on the receipt was still over $35, So, I am hopeful that they will give me credit and send me the $25 gift card.

At this point, it is still pending on the website.

hazel2020
Deal Sharer

How much walgreens cash did you use how much did you pay out of pocket? Please let me know I want to get the gift card too?

0 Likes

Missybota
Deal Sharer

I took advantage of this rebate and successfully used my $25 Macy’s gift card yesterday! Thanks for sharing! 

0 Likes