cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Online grocery

Guminski
Deal Sharer

It’s my favorite way to shop even if they don’t always have the things in stock to fill my order at least I didn’t have to walk around looking for it 🙂

bniess
Shopper

I've started using Walmart pickup.  Remember to click Do Not Allow Substitutions.  (At least for the ibotta items!)  I've found that ibotta misses one or two each time, but the ibotta team gives me the credit in the end.  It is sometimes a guessing game whether or not the item qualifies for the rebate.  Some Walmart items show barcodes which you can check, but many do not.  So, I'm very careful to make sure the item matches ALL of the specifics of the rebate.

0 Likes

acebilinga
Shopper

I've used it for Wal-Mart grocery pickup. My offer showed up within 24 hours from the time I picked up order; it was very easy to do and nice to not have to scan items, but I didn't have a paper receipt to scan for other apps like Receipt Hog.

Nehakash
Rewards Hunter

I love Walmart and Target delivery and Ibotta works perfectly with my offers

sthomasson
Deal Sharer

I haven't tried it. I am not ready to hand over produce picking responsibilities. 

0 Likes

Pattys4556
Rewards Hunter

I did. For Walmart and I was never a Walmart fan. It actually worked wonderfully, and is a much better process with all parts from their site to pickup to substitutions to receipt. Much better than Kroger I have to admit because Ive always been a Kroger shopper. Now I am giving Walmart a chance to compete! 

brsevans
Rewards Hunter

I have not, but I'm willing to, however I do have a question. If I do the online ordering and link my account am I still able to do the regular shopping and claim savings using a receipt?

0 Likes

Guminski
Deal Sharer

Yes you can still do both there is a separate rebate section for both 🙂