Shopper

I had an order from BJ'S my receipt is online how do you upload

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Online receipt

Dana
Deal Expert

you don't bjs is scan receipt only. If you go into the stores at the top it will say what you  need to redeem. upload receipt (that's scan), link card/account or both if both you need to pick 1. If you do not have an actual register receipt you can't get your bjs rebates. Either chalk it up to a learning experience and read everything next time or return and rebuy at the store so you get a receipt but some stores aren't doing returns until further notice.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

you don't bjs is scan receipt only. If you go into the stores at the top it will say what you  need to redeem. upload receipt (that's scan), link card/account or both if both you need to pick 1. If you do not have an actual register receipt you can't get your bjs rebates. Either chalk it up to a learning experience and read everything next time or return and rebuy at the store so you get a receipt but some stores aren't doing returns until further notice.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Spirit72a
Shopper

Thank you Dana I'm trying learn about what I need to do. I appreciate your advice.