cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Shopping - Which Sites Work The Best for Credit?

Lorr
Rewards Guide

With the recent bonuses and push for online shopping trips, I’m sure I’m not the only one waiting patiently for rebates to show up as pending, hoping a ticket won’t be needed to get Ibotta to investigate why this didn’t count etc. I thought it would be a good idea to ask the community for your experiences and which websites are the best to shop on for ibotta credit. 

I have found that the following rebates show up instantly under pending even if the amount takes a few days to load:

• HSN
  • QVC
  • Ulta
  • Zulily
  • Kohls 

I’ve gotten credit for Too Faced, Best Buy, Maurices, Petsmart, Petco, eBay, Michaels, and Macy’s before but I’m currently still waiting for eBay, Best Buy, and Michaels to show up as pending but it’s been a few days so I’m getting nervous. I like it when it shows up under pending, even if it says 0.00 at first, immediately so I at least know eventually I should get credited. 

Which online retailers have you found were the best ones for guaranteed credit and which ones have you had problems with?

3 Replies

Re: Online Shopping - Which Sites Work The Best for Credit?

Dana
Deal Expert

I've alway gotten my credit for online stores and once it goes through if you bought in the bonus time frame it will count for the bonus even if the bonus is expired it's always been that way.

mmoore01
Deal Expert

I was surprised how quickly I got credit (not pending) for the following:

• Online Fabric Store (in the Chrome Extension)
  • AbeBooks (in the Chrome Extension)
  • Lowe's Home Improvement (in the Chrome Extension)

I have a Macy's order pending, but another order from Macy's hasn't shown up yet.  I also ordered from shoes.com, but nothing so far.  I have always gotten instant credit from Target, but I haven't seen anything yet on my last order, which I have already picked up (Target Online linked).

caeria
Rewards Hunter

Is there something special that needs to be done to use the extension?  I've shopped online for Lowes.com on three separate occasions.  Each time the extension says that the promo is activated and yet no money appears in Ibotta as pending or anything else.  It is just nothing.

Tags (1)
0 Likes