cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Online Shopping

TurboNerd
Rewards Hunter

Does anybody know if ibotta sends a confirmation email after placing and picking up an order. If so, when does this occur. I have 4 days left on a reward and I dont believe they have done so after many online orders.

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Online Shopping

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

From my experience, Ibotta usually will mark the online order as pending within 24-48 hours.  See the details on the particular merchant.  If you don't see a pending transaction within the time period, I would open up a request.

To see your pending transactions, select Account and press See transactions.

I also recommend taking screenshots of the order and any bonuses you would qualify for with this transaction.  Ibotta has always come through, though it could take several days.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

LisaMpyre
Rewards Hunter

I don't believe Ibotta sends any purchase confirmations for orders. Any confirmation would come through the company/store the order was placed.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

From my experience, Ibotta usually will mark the online order as pending within 24-48 hours.  See the details on the particular merchant.  If you don't see a pending transaction within the time period, I would open up a request.

To see your pending transactions, select Account and press See transactions.

I also recommend taking screenshots of the order and any bonuses you would qualify for with this transaction.  Ibotta has always come through, though it could take several days.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Waltercc
Rewards Hunter

Hello! I just placed an order on Amazon through ibotta, but I do not have a transactions tab to see anything pending. How do I know everything went through.

Solved! Go to solution

grazz5
Rewards Hunter

I am having the same problem. I order something from HSN. There is no pending purchase on my Ibotta account. I don’t remember the % but know it was a good one during XMas season. I wish there was a way to see your pending purchases. 

0 Likes