cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online shopping

Gsg
Core Shopper

Hi, 

I need some help on this. What are best offers to do online category. I have one bonus where I am pending with 2 online offers to get $3 bonus. 
I haven’t done much with ibotta online shopping .

any suggestions?

31 Replies

Re: Online shopping

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Gsg  There are some good suggestions from other members on this thread.

I’m not sure what I’m doing yet but thinking about Dick’s Sporting Goods - my hubby needs a new pair shoes.

Good luck!🍀 

lhttps://community.ibotta.com/t5/bonuses/building-block-bonus/td-p/55199 

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

If you already placed several online orders that are pending. you will still get the bonus (assuming you met all the criteria).  It is based on when the orders were placed, not when it was shipped, delivered or processed by Ibotta.

Some retailers can have Ibotta earnings pending for up to 90 days.  You won't get the bonus until the pending period is over.  Be sure to look at the restrictions carefully.  If you did not follow them correctly, you won't get credit.

southlake
Saver

My Building Block bonus is 10 offers + 1 offer in the Online Shopping category. I have never done an Online Offer through Ibotta. I just followed a tip from another poster and ordered a single print from Walgreens for $0.38 through the Ibotta app. Will that work?? I'm assuming I have to go pick it up first for the transaction to process?

Gsg
Core Shopper

Towards building blocks bonus, I just did one online order at Michaels for art supply but that wasn’t updated in online offers count. I am not sure which ones will count towards the online offers count? 

D_nugget
Deal Sharer

@southlake 

I was about to do the same thing (photo order) but now I’m wondering if i have to redeem an actual online offer (cash back) in order to fulfill the online shopping offer requirement. I’ve made online purchases prior but I’ve never had to fulfill the one as stated in the Building Block bonus. 

wondering if @LaraL will be able to help with this.

southlake
Saver

@D_nugget  Hmm.. good question. I made the photo print purchase through the Online section of Walgreens.com with 2% cash back advertised. I just happened to order a photo print for $0.38.. I don't see why it wouldn't work but yes clarification is always welcome!

D_nugget
Deal Sharer

@southlake let us know if it worked 😆

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

I did the Walgreens photo this afternoon, and no credit as of yet. Picked it up about three hours ago.

southlake
Saver

@D_nugget  well to be fair, Ibotta says the pending period for Walgreens.com is "Up to 75 DAYS." So, I am not expecting to see this bonus anytime soon even if it is approved!