cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Online shopping

Gsg
Core Shopper

On Friday, I have linked my target account from ibotta and ordered two offers from the app and picked those items on Saturday morning. Still my Building blocks bonus is pending. I am not sure what I did wrong? 

TXbelle
Skilled Saver

@Joymjoy  thanks for the picture. I did 3 online orders : one from Michaels ( in store pickup which I did on Friday), one from Kohl's also ispu but not ready for pickup yet, and one from Home Depot ispu but also not ready yet. All 3 show pending. Now I feel comfortable that I will complete the bonus.  I would have gone to the stores to shop and buy but for the bonus requirement.  One good thing though is I got a gift card from Amazon that gave me an offer (not an online offer) but now I understand how this works. 

D_nugget
Deal Sharer

just want to confirm BK online order is a sure thing  took exactly 3 days from the time of order/pickup. 🙌

82EA1F4E-5CF3-4332-BE9F-F7859919D491.png

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

I ended up signing up for Sling TV to complete the online shopping part of the bonus. I had done the Walgreens photo deal, but was losing confidence in that working out. Sling TV is $10 for the first month and ibotta gives $10 reward for signing up. So, besides the tax, it's a wash. Within a few hours I received the ibotta notification that my purchase was pending and should be confirmed within 7 days. Plus I can watch some "real tv" for a month.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Gsg  I don’t think Target online purchases count as the online shopping category but should’ve counted as one of 12 offers.

DA50A4B7-1AFB-42B4-9896-9E1EF22237A3.jpeg

Gsg
Core Shopper

Just checking for future bonuses 

my Target online orders didn’t count towards it. My Micheals online orders also not counted towards these. 
Any one received this bonus? 

mom2furkids
Core Shopper

@Gsg I had no luck either. I made a purchase through Walmart. None of my items were from the grocery section and everything was delivered via FedEx. I carefully reviewed the cashback categories and knew that two of my five items did not qualify for cashback, one wasn't clear cut, but the other two were for certain qualified. I did this last Weds and never got a pending notification for the cashback which I should have had within 72 hours. I have a ticket open. Right now Ibotta has reached out to their Walmart liaison as to what happened with my order not counting and I'm told to allow 7 days for a response. I typically shop through Rakuten and have credit within 24 hours. I'll probably skip the bonuses requiring an online purchase going forward. This is the 2nd time I've tried and it didn't work. Last time I ordered a DVD thru eBay (Media is a cashback category) and nada. Support made it right, but I want it to work the first time round. I hate opening a ticket.

Gsg
Core Shopper

Just wanted to update you all: there was a discussion of how to get online shopping offers listed under Building Block Bonus couple of weeks ago, just got the credit for the bonus.  I did 2 online purchases at Micheals but those orders weren’t credited to my account after the pickup. It took almost 4 to 5 business days to get the credit after the pickup. 

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

@Gsg I’m glad it worked out for you.  Maybe those of us who ordered from eligible categories from Walmart online will also be credited for Building Block Bonus soon.

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

My purchase of the sling trial worked out. it went from pending to approved in 7 days, and I automatically received the bonus.