cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Online shopping

D_nugget
Deal Sharer

@southlake 

for sure. I don’t mind waiting. It’s just it’d be nice to know if that’s what actually qualifies. I don’t wanna wait say 70+ days to find out that it doesn’t 😔

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@D_nugget correct, you would need to redeem an offer from the Online Shopping category to get credit.

southlake
Saver

@ThatGuy did you ever get credit for your Walgreens photo print? (and qualify for thr Building Blocks bonus?) 

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

@southlake Nope, 

ThatGuy
Rewards Guide

While I am always glad to have the opportunity for a bonus, I don't like these ones that have the online component to them. Like someone else posted, I don't want to wait 45 hours or whatever to find out my purchase didn't qualify. 

southlake
Saver

@ThatGuytotally agree. I picked up my photo print today but I'm not holding my breath. I'll post again if I ever get confirmation. Not willing to try anything else online.

Joymjoy
Deal Sharer

@D_nugget @southlake @ThatGuy 

I did an online; pick up in store order from Sally’s through the online section of Ibotta. About 10 minutes after picking up I received this notification and it is listed as a pending transaction. If you don’t see anything like this, it probably didn’t count.

0152BE08-C896-47C9-96A0-50AAC96B4092.jpeg

18180CF2-31A0-4BE8-8F8B-54F5164AE314.png

D_nugget
Deal Sharer

@Joymjoy 

Thank you for the info!☺️

I did the Burger King offer and it’s showing something similar to yours. Only difference is avg pending period of 3 days so 🤞

southlake
Saver

Thanks for the info, @Joymjoy . I don't have that notification yet. I also did an online, pick up in store order for Walgreens through the Online section of Ibotta. I'm perplexed as to why a photo order wouldn't work. It's not part of their exclusions. Maybe I'll submit a help ticket if nothing comes of it.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@Joymjoy  I also got a similar notification for my Eddie Bauer purchase. I made a Macy’s purchase as well but I didn’t get a notification for that order. They’re both being shipped and neither has shipped yet, so I don’t understand why one is accounted (sort of, we shall see if it goes through for sure) but not the other one. 
Like @ThatGuy said, I don’t like this waiting period.