cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Walmart purchase

LadyBear
Shopper

I've purchased several items online from Walmart but I don't have an actual paper receipt to submit for the rebates. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
6 Replies

Re: Online Walmart purchase

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LadyBear 

Did you order using ibotta chrome extension for these orders?

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@LadyBear @Saving4Fun 

I think @Saving4Fun posted a tutorial on how to retrieve Walmart receipts.. search the history and you might be able to find the post.. 

Seasons change, gray skies will turn blue.
0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

if just the receipt is desired, a start is here:

https://www.walmart.com/help/article/walmart-store-receipt-lookup/e4774d5aa2404a448b3c913858665991?&...

I am trying to figure out what she is trying to do.   They should not have to submit a receipt for online order

For all I know, they ordered online via WM website without using ibotta, and they ware wanting to submit after the fact.   We need more info 

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@LadyBear My understanding is you must link your account for Walmart Online and Walmart Pickup & Delivery.  After linking account, you should automatically receive credit for online orders in current eligible categories.

0 Likes

LadyBear
Shopper

I ordered the items through ibotta extension for online Walmart shopping. My Walmart is linked to my ibotta and yet it didn't automatically recognize my transactions. I ended up returning the items instore, repurchasing the items to get an actual receipt then submitting that to get the rebates, making online shopping pointless.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LadyBear 

I'm assuming you added the offers before shopping, correct? 

Anyway, nearly all issues people have with WM are online orders. 

If you require online orders for special needs, it should be considered  

But otherwise, it seems more trouble than it is worth.   I just create my list, shop, checkout.

And then scan the receipt barcode.  I have never had a single problem unlinked.

I realize that doesn't fix your problem, but I am agreeing with you linking is pointless for many of us.

0 Likes