cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Orders cancelled

Wellis6867
Saver

I have just had 7 orders cancelled from April. No idea why. I've lost a ton on money and sitting at -$17!

I've sent in a ticket but since I sent it in, 5 more orders have been cancelled.

I haven't returned a thing and not cancelled a thing. 

Any idea what is going on?

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Orders cancelled

What-Shot
Super Saver

Assuming you did everything properly, @LaraL  will be able connect you with the proper channels to review your account. Again, if you did everything properly,  your funds will get restored when they get it sorted out. Meanwhile, take a deep breath and don't discard receipts that you may still have.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

View solution in original post

47 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

Assuming you did everything properly, @LaraL  will be able connect you with the proper channels to review your account. Again, if you did everything properly,  your funds will get restored when they get it sorted out. Meanwhile, take a deep breath and don't discard receipts that you may still have.

Solved! Go to solution

Wellis6867
Saver

If I did something wrong, I have no idea what-especially since I didn't get paid right away for these and it took about 15 days to post,

I do a lot of online orders that don't qualify for anything and I just just no notification, no payment, nothing.

This is the first time anything like this has happened and I'm coming up on $2000 back, so I'm still good. 

I just didn't know if anyone had any ideas what could've happened.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

Yes, frustrating indeed. If you are not aware of doing anything fraudulent, then it is likely that ibotta's auto-flagging system was triggered by something that "appeared" to be suspicious. What you've experienced is NOT uncommon. Altho it can be traumatizing.

Again, on Monday when @LaraL  returns, she will assist you & advise you. Rest assured, that (assuming you did not violate ibotta terms) it will get worked out. 

I hope you find this helpful, I also wish you a peaceful weekend as you await LaraL's assistance on Monday.

Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Wellis6867 Yesterday for the first time I had four walmart.com orders cancelled from April.  These were all from categories that were eligible in April, but not currently.  My orders cancelled were from Home Improvement, Office Supplies and Pharmacy. I have Walmart+ and order online frequently.  

Seeing reversals pop up is upsetting.  I submitted a help ticket with full explanation and included pics of orders from Walmart Purchase History, Ibotta Communications and pics of products still in my home.  The Ibotta Care Team has always resolved my issues and I’m sure they will correct this as well. 

Solved! Go to solution

Wellis6867
Saver

Mine were from Walmart, same categories as well. 

Quite frankly, I wouldn't have spent nearly the amount I spent if there weren't these active bonuses.

Solved! Go to solution

StarB
Deal Sharer

I had the same issue at Walmart as well

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@Wellis6867 I use Walmart online to help with bonuses too.  This is the first issue I’ve had, but it was a bad experience.  The 4 order cancelled messages  were spread out over five hours Friday night.  As soon as I submitted a ticket, a new one popped up!

Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

@StarB Hopefully they will fix the category issue soon, so this doesn’t happen again.  

Solved! Go to solution

Wellis6867
Saver

I have now lost almost $70. They have responded to the ticket and wanting the other numbers and screenshots but, as I told them, it is ALL of them-not just one order- so I gave them the email associated with the account. I hope that is enough.