cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Orders cancelled

SoCalHal
Core Shopper
  • @LaraL I just got one of these “reversals,” as well. I went ahead an put in a ticket immediately, so hopefully they will get it sorted out without your needing to intervene. But I wanted to give you a heads-up, since this might turn out to be a widespread glitch. I have never returned anything I ordered from Walmart.com  

For the record, I had both a Walmart.com and a Pick-Up order that they messed up, but I specifically did not initiate a return, because I didn’t want to risk reversal of any of the offers in the order. So no, I never returned any items.

B62EFD07-C79E-4F85-8021-FA8873835FAF.png

Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

Oh, @Wellis6867, I feel so bad for you...especially since this happened over a weekend when @LaraL  does not check in here. Good thing tomorrow is Monday and I'm guessing she will be back here and right on it for you. If you wish to get the ball rolling, let me suggest you send her a direct message (private message) and include both your email address and any ticket numbers you have. That way she can get started on checking things for you. Speaking from experience, it will all get worked out. Wishing you a peaceful evening. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
Solved! Go to solution

Wellis6867
Saver

You are lucky you get that. The is all I get!

Screenshot_20210524-011954_Email.jpg

Solved! Go to solution

Wellis6867
Saver

I'm confident it will be worked out too, but it is discouraging. 

At least i got a reply from Ibotta asking me for info. 

Solved! Go to solution

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

I was on my way to a family funeral this past weekend when I received my first of 4 cancellation notices. So, my experience was exactly the same as many of you with Walmart cancellations; yet, I have canceled nothing.  I lost 21 cents from my account. I can only figure that they were gift cards at that total; yet, my gift card earnings are listed as the same.  I can’t figure where the loss comes from. I have sent a ticket plus 4 additional replies, but none of my questions have been answered adequately. The response just sounds like a rote answer. I remain totally confused! 🙄

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@kamartin1 

Sorry for your loss.   There is never a good time for dealing with stupid stuff, and this especially seems true in your case right now.  Sometimes small distractions can help when we are going through it, and other times, it's just like 'I don't have time to deal with this #%$^ ight now.'

That being said, 

Have you tried looking at your activity?  (Clicking the bell in the upper right of your home screen)

Or perhaps even revised amounts  under  ACCOUNT (lower right on home screen).....YOUR EARNINGS

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

I had another April Walmart.com Home Improvement order reversed Sunday night.  This time they also reversed my $10 Seeing Green Bonus!  So, it doesn’t appear to be over yet.

Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@kamartin1 I’m sorry this happened to you too, especially at such a bad time.   Your reversals were probably in one of the categories available in April that aren’t currently for Walmart online. Mine were in Home Improvement, Pharmacy and Office Supplies.  Let me know if I can help with your ticket.  I’m afraid we haven’t seen the end of this glitch yet.

Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

looks like these are still happening.   

Any more information on the circumstances that are triggering this?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
Solved! Go to solution

Skim
Core Shopper

I just checked my email this morning and also found a few reversals from Walmart.com purchases.
I supposedly cancelled my order from the 19th (nope) and there’s also a reversal on an order from mid April.  It only adds up to about a dollar- so far ..but I’m worried that it will snowball into additional reversals. 

I’m sorry this happened to you. What a pain in the ars.