cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Orders cancelled

Wellis6867
Saver

I'm now at $-111.81. I usually open up the app to plan my week but now it's depressing! 

I know it will get taken care of, but it still is a gut punch.

Solved! Go to solution

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Wellis6867 

My notification looked like yours. It gave no specifics!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta 

I checked each of those avenues before submitting. The only info they gave was Walmart.com and date. The dates were all from mid-April with 2 days between each. They gave no additional information at all. Then, when I sent in a ticket, their response still gave me no information, but they did conclude with: “Next time, be sure to start with ibotta.” Where did that come from? I always start with ibotta, and there are no returns and no cancellations listed—only under “Account” and then just the date with amount listed as $.00! The amount of 21 cents was what I figured from my last screenshot showing my account availability.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Looking into this, give me a moment and once I have an update I'll post it here in this thread.

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Wellis6867 Ok so this was something on our end and we're working to resolve it. For the time being, anyone that experienced this issue, please make sure you have a Care tickets submitted as we're responding and correcting the issue through those.

Sorry for the experience this created, especially over the weekend!

Solved! Go to solution

Credits were reversed for a purchase I never made

Komet
Shopper

I received a really strange email from ibotta yesterday saying that I had cancelled a purchase - which A. I did not cancel any purchase from any retailer, and B. the cancellation of the purchase occurred from a retailer I have never purchased from before (Walmart Pharmacy). I looked in my ibotta account to verify, thinking it could just be spam - but sure enough, some credit was reversed. 

Has this happened to anyone before, where you were informed that you cancelled a purchase from a place you’ve never purchased from, and had credit reversed for it?

id appreciate any insight! I’ve tried to inform ibotta, but I’m not sure my message is reaching them. It just came as such a shock because I barely ever cancel purchases, and it was from such a random place - I guess I’m just kind of worried about the security of my account.

3452A682-AAFD-45E0-B0CD-EAE2C3DCAB50.jpeg

E5E90A0B-CB0E-491D-955E-56391C2E489B.png

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Credits were reversed for a purchase I never made

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Komet I merged the thread you created with this one as it's the same topic. I made a post above giving a brief explanation. If you have any other questions about it, let me know.

Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Deal Expert

@Komet The Pharmacy category offers I had reversed were for Acetaminophen and a digital thermometer.  Did you purchase any  over the counter drugs or medical supplies from Walmart.com?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Komet
Shopper

Thank you Lara! I’ll follow your directions 🙂

Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

My sister-in-law had a Walgreens.com order reversed this morning.  It was only $.03, but then they reversed a bonus of $10.  The purchase was back in March.  They said she cancelled the order, but it was never cancelled or returned.

She has already submitted a request.  Hopefully, they will credit her account.