cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Credits were reversed for a purchase I never made

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

Thank you Ibotta Care Team and @LaraL !  I just received all of my credits back.  I truly appreciate your help.

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Orders cancelled

Dolejoriginal
Deal Sharer

I've had this happen and it sucks as often times online orders can take up to 90 days to post.  It's often miniscule amounts to even deal with a ticket but based on your amounts, I understand the frustration.  I've also had it tell me reversed and cancelled orders but the amount shows up as 0.00.  I often forgo the online shopping on ibotta anymore as it seems to glitch alot plus takes so long to post. 

Solved! Go to solution

Wellis6867
Saver

I'm glad you have. I got a response from the Care team asking me for Purchase confirmation emails.

As I explained to them, I have no friggin'idea what purchases were reversed as none of the emails I had started them (I sent them the screen shot of my emails.)

Right now, I'm still sitting at $-111.81.

Before this started, I had close to$20, I believe.

Thank you for the follow up on this (I can't remember your name but you merged the threads and I appreciate it!)

Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

@Wellis6867 when was the last time you spoke with our Care team? When I talked to them this morning they said they were working to sort it out as it was an error on our end.

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Orders cancelled

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Be-Bop-A-Lula 

Thank you so much. I’ll reach out again if I need to. My purchase was “Beauty.”

Solved! Go to solution

SoCalHal
Core Shopper

@LaraL They’ve fixed the error on my account. Thank you for advocating for us, and providing us with the initial information you received. That helped to be able to update them with the specifics of the situation, and now it’s all resolved. 
Now, time to go do some after-work Ibottaing. 
Thanks!

Solved! Go to solution

Wellis6867
Saver

2:22pm

I've gotten $1.16 back.

I have about $10 that is back in "pending" status.

Down to $-110!

Solved! Go to solution

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@LaraL 

I was refunded the 21 cents that had been reversed. Thank you so much. The amount was insignificant, but understanding is key for me. Thanks again!

Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I mentioned my sister-in-law had her Walgreens.com order reversed.  Ibotta Care indicated that it was because the item was a household item (detergent).  The current exclusions include: Pharmacy, Prescription Savings Card, Household, Diet & Fitness, or Grocery.

I have done MANY Walgreens.com orders through Ibotta and I don't remember all the exclusions that are now listed.  I did my orders through the Browser Extension and I did not make a copy of all the exclusions.

Is there any way to find out when the exclusions were added for Walgreens.com orders? 

Looks like I won't be shopping at Walgreens anymore through Ibotta.

Solved! Go to solution

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01 

I received a message from ibotta Care about a month ago telling me that rebates were not available through Walgreens.com. I had ordered the Himalayan salts, since this item is not available in stores, and I expected to receive a $5 rebate. Didn’t happen; and like you, I will not order from them again.

0 Likes