cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Credits were reversed for a purchase I never made

Wellis6867
Saver

I just got this today. Keep in mind, I have NO idea which of the many online orders I did, they are talking about-as I have explained to them. 

I have had about 75% of what was reversed now in "pending" status (it should be available right away as it was from my available balance they took it from) but the rest I have no idea on. 

Amber (Ibotta)

May 25, 2021, 11:46 MDT

Hello William,

Thank you for reaching out. It appears that your purchase from Walmart.com was reported to us as cancelled. This can happen if returns or exchanges are made or if your purchase included ineligible discounts. As your purchase is no longer eligible for this offer, we are unable to credit you at this time.

If this is incorrect, please send us a screenshot of your order confirmation with the following information clearly visible:

• Order Number - If you do not have an order number please be sure to send us the email address or account ID associated with your purchase.
  • Order Subtotal - Including a breakdown of any taxes, fees, or discounts.
  • Order Date AND Time Stamp - Please be sure to include a screenshot of the timestamp on the email if your confirmation email does not list the time of purchase. You can find the timestamp above the body of the email, along with the rest of the sender information.

Thank you for earning with Ibotta, and have a great day William!

Sincerely,
Amber

Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

@kamartin1 

I noticed once that the Browser Extension said there was no rebate available at Walgreens.com, but when I went into the Ibotta app, there was a 1% rebate available.

Solved! Go to solution

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01 

Now that you mention it, I saw that 1%, too. I forgot about it though when I sent in the ticket. Then they said no rebate.

Solved! Go to solution

Re: Orders cancelled

StarB
Deal Sharer

Same!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Wellis6867
Saver

@LaraL any suggestions on this? 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

kamartin1
Skilled Saver

@Wellis6867 

I also received this same message, but they had already fixed my issue. I received this message after the fact. I am assuming that many corrections were made after @LaraL reached out to them on our behalf. I am assuming that they will continue adjusting your account as well.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Let me ask about your situation, @Wellis6867. They should have taken care of you by now.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

@Wellis6867 you should expect to see a response from a Care representative any moment. Sorry for how long this took.