cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OZO Plant Based Protein. FREE FETCH OFFER

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20201101_060057_689.jpg

Free Pop-Up Brand offer on Fetch to start November.  Remember, not everyone has the same promotions.  Not a member of Fetch yet?  Join today...

It's so easy.  Just scan your shopping receipts from so many participating stores and watch the points pile up.  1000 pts = $1.00. You don't have to scan only for the offers. You get 25 points for any receipt.

Sign up for Fetch Rewards with this link, and you’ll get $2 in Rewards when you snap your first receipt:

https://fetchrewards.onelink.me/vvv3/referralsocial?code=AH2XP

Or download the app and enter AH2XP

Tags (2)
5 Replies

Re: OZO Plant Based Protein. FREE FETCH OFFER

Kimc9769
Shopper

Love using Fetch as well as Ibotta!!!

Rin75
Deal Sharer

Just curious...how much is it in your area? In the SW it's around $7 which would be 7000 points right? If you did pick this up, how did it taste? 🤔

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rin75 I searched for it on their website and can't find it locally and don't want to buy it online. Make sure your offer reads like mine as 100% points back. The offer does say

Screenshot_20201102-204322_Fetch Rewards.jpgSo make sure you are purchasing at one of these locations, and you will be reimbursed when you submit the receipt. You know you can scan every receipt to Fetch for points even if you don't see an offer.

0 Likes

Rin75
Deal Sharer

Do you have a Kroger/Fry's/King Soopers near you? I never heard of the brand so I checked my Fry's app & it showed as available at my store. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Rin75. None of those stores except Walmart here. Glad you can take advantage of this offer!